Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Chic Home Retreat

All this talk of updating wardrobes for spring reminds me of another, often-overlooked item, which is equally important to update (IMO). Remember to update your home decor this season to welcome the warmer weather.

Check out this haute bed set:

Pier 1 - Mod Coverlet Set Blue on sale for $160

(I think coverlet means duvet cover?)

Anywho, this bedroom set is soooo summery and just plain pretty and is certain to brighten up the dullest bedroom. They look great with this vase style, which I actually have at my home now:

Pier 1 - Teal Shimmer Ceramic Vases - on sale from $14.59 to 22.74 (more than half off!)

So pretty!

Hmm...unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with the Pier 1 links b/c Blogger won't let me submit them. Click here to shop Bedding & Throws

NOTE: Images and items from pier1.com

No comments: